Our Admissions Representatives are committed to helping determine if this is the right industry for you.
When contacting Admissions, you will learn about our program options, our facility, the points of difference in our education compared to other schools and our program schedule options.
Download our Course Catalog for more information about our Academy.
Contact an Admissions Representative at 262.697.6000 x18 or x3 to schedule your tour or enrollment appointment!
Passport to Enrollment
Once you have been accepted, the following items are required the day you enroll for classes:
- Completed Application for Enrollment
- $100.00 application fee
- Proof of High School Graduation or its equivalent:
o Provide a copy of their High School Diploma; OR
o Provide a copy of their student’s high school transcript with the graduation date; OR
o Provide a copy of their GED transcripts; OR
o a state -issued credential for secondary school of completion (if home-schooled);OR
o Foreign Diploma – must have evidence that verification of a foreign high school diploma has been
performed by an outside agency that is qualified to translate documents into English and confirm the
academic equivalence to a U.S. high school diploma.
- An Academy accepted tuition arrangement plan
- Sign your Enrollment Agreement (a parent or legal guardian must be present if you are under 18 years old the day you sign the agreement)
- Applicants of the Instructor program must possess a current practitioner license
- In addition to the above requirements, a candidate for the instructor program must have evidence of completion of 2,000 hours of practice
as a Wisconsin licensed
If you are ready to learn why this is the best school for your education…
- Schedule a tour and interview with our Admissions Representative
Are you ready to enroll and begin your career training?
- Schedule an enrollment appointment with our Admissions Representative
- Gather the 3 items listed under the Passport to Enrollment section above
- Sign your Enrollment Agreement