Our Admissions Representatives are committed to helping determine if this is the right industry for you.
When contacting Admissions, you will learn about our program options, our facility, the points of difference in our education compared to other schools and our program schedule options.
Download our Course Catalog for more information about our Academy.
Contact an Admissions Representative at 262.697.6000 x18 or x3 to schedule your tour or enrollment appointment!
Passport to Enrollment
Once you have been accepted, the following items are required the day you enroll for classes:
- $100.00 application and registration fees
- An official, sealed copy of your high school or GED transcript with a completion date OR a state-issued credential for secondary school of completion if home schooled
- Your driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, government or state issued identification
- Complete an Application for Enrollment
- Sign your Enrollment Agreement (a parent or legal guardian must be present if you are under 18 years old the day you sign the agreement)
- Academy acceptable tuition arrangement plan
- Applicants of the Instructor program must possess a current practitioner license
- Applicants looking to transfer must receive a sealed, official transcript from the previous school attended
If you are ready to learn why this is the best school for your education…
- Schedule a tour and interview with our Admissions Representative
Are you ready to enroll and begin your career training?
- Schedule an enrollment appointment with our Admissions Representative
- Gather the 3 items listed under the Passport to Enrollment section above
- Sign your Enrollment Agreement